The revolutionary K-Tek harness redefines what a harness can do, through game-changing innovation:
– Exospine: Rigid Spine design to transfer bag weight through harness instead of shoulder/spine
– Hip Fins comfortably transfer Rigid Spine load into hips/legs
– 6-mounting points to effectively and comfortably secure the bag to the body. Adjustable Butterfly design shoulder straps to fit various body types and sizes
– Lightweight, breathable material keeps you comfortable and cool
– Plenty of attachment points on front and back of the harness
Inspired by hiking and military back packs, the K-Tek Stingray Harness, KSHRN1 redefines how a harness redistributes the weight carried by the Audio Professional. The harness’ Rigid Spine transfers the load from the wearer’s shoulders and spine through the exoskeleton, instead of their back, and down to the padded hip fins. Combined with six-mounting points the bag is held securely to the body while offering unprecedented comfort, allowing for longer duration shots while greatly reducing back fatigue. K-Tek’s customer inspired design is an ideal solution for the changing production landscape.
A new approach to padding combined with premium breathable materials makes the harness comfortable and cool to wear.
The Butterfly element (over and under shoulder straps) can be easily adjusted on the main exoskeleton portion of the harness making the harness perfect for various body types and sizes.
Smartly integrated, along with the rest of K-Tek’s Stingray products, there are plenty of D-Rings, strap mounts and Molle straps offering a multitude of attachment points.
K-Tek’s fresh approach to the Stingray harness and the entire Stingray audio bag and accessory line creates game changing solutions for the audio professional that cut back on fatigue and reduces stress, with efficient and focused products that are also really good looking.
1384-F Poinsettia Ave.
Vista, California 92081
Stay up to date with K-Tek!
© 2023 All Rights Reserved K-Tek